Thursday, May 9, 2013

Grassroots Blogging

The most important thing for any movement to be successful, is for people to be talking about it. If nobody cares, then there will be no movement. In this day and age, with the 24 hour news cycle, and all the gadgets we want, at our disposal, conservatives must get an edge. We must have something that liberals do not. The constant struggle between tyranny and freedom always persists, and as citizens of the greatest nation on earth, you must believe that your duty to this country is to vote. I challenge that. Voting isn't enough anymore. It appears as though this country has decided to ignore common sense. It is your duty to start blogging. It's free, not too time consuming, and you can make an impact. As Thomas Paine said in Common Sense, "Could the straggling thoughts of individuals be collected, they would frequently form materials for wise and able men to improve into useful matter." Any questions or tips on starting out a blog, feel free to contact me via social media (Twitter, Facebook) or email. 

Sincerely,


Inside Liberals

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of this place. I think you need a shot of someone who is ACTIVE. LOL.... I think I am ready to post here. :) It's my duty.

    ReplyDelete