Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pinheads, what is it that you don't get?

Obamacare, which goes into effect in 2014, could show a glimpse of what will be done to this country when it's implemented, this year. Obamacare forces employers with over 50 employees to buy healthcare. And since the government will be tracking employers records from 3-12 months previous to the implementation of Obamacare. So what employers with over 50 employees, that relatively close to that number, who can't pay for, or don't want to pay for healthcare doing? They are laying off people in order to save money. What is it that some people in this country just don't get? What don't some of you understand? Please enlighten me, I'm curious. The concept I am talking about is so basic, it's ridiculous. I mean, what do you expect the type of employer I described earlier in the post to do. Say, "Gee, I can either pay lots of money on healthcare, or I can fire twenty people, and slow down business, but save more money. What ever will I do? I'm gonna have to think this one over, but that Obama guy, he's real convincing, so maybe I'll just buy the healthcare and go broke so that all 70 employees lose their jobs". C'mon now. If you are liberal and you are reading this and thinking, "What an idiot, does this guy not understand _____________" then I have good news for you. Inside Liberals is coming out with a talk radio show and we would love to take your call. More info coming later.

Inside Liberals
Twitter
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment