Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Biden On Gun Policy Force?

Joe Biden is going to be heading up the charge for restricting gun's rights, or should I say, be the head of a task force in charge of assessing the current situation. Now I know when Joe Biden is doing something there is most times laughing (as we learned during the campaign) but this is no joke. Biden, for the most part, really hasn't done anything, and he's gonna want something to secure his legacy. He even said that one day he might take another run for the presidency. So what does this mean? He's going to do what it takes to be able to say, "I did something". And this my friend, is his golden opportunity. He's will try very hard to restrict guns rights, which is why we as conservatives need to fight back. Watch out my friends, a storm's a coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment