- David Petraeus was CIA director during Benghazi
- People on the ground say that Benghazi was a terrorist attack, but Petraeus says it was something spontaneous due to a video
- An affair with his photographer comes out
- Petraeus Resigns
- He is no longer scheduled to testify, but instead the #2 guy in the CIA Michael Morell
- Petraeus's mistress tells the press that Petraeus told her it was a terrorist attack because the CIA had Libyan militia members in captivity and the attack was in hope to retrieve the captured men
- The decision to give a seal team to the consulate, as requested, was President Obama's
I find it a little convenient that Petraeus resigned, and the this whole scandal just came out, after the election and before his testimony was due. I do find it very overwhelming that Petraeus's mistress is saying what she is saying, I think it just proves how poor of a leader Barack Obama is.