Sunday, November 11, 2012

The White House and Washington

This will probably be the most updated page of all the pages. It is here that Harry Reid, Barack Obama, and Nancy Pelosi's back room deals and liberal rhetoric will be exposed. I think it is safe to say Barack Obama is the worst president we have ever seen as a nation and how he was re-elected, I don't know. I will give the man some credit, he is a very charismatic guy, and an incredible communicator (not as good as Reagan but still). I can't think of another person who could have such a bad economy, such a bad standing in the world, and such controversial domestic policy and get re-elected. Well, he did it, and we are gonna have to live with it, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't look at and question what he does. And that's what I plan to do. Read in the near future if you want to know the scary truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment